Thursday, February 7, 2008

Flu stinky

I've had the flu the last couple of days so the posting has really slowed down. On top of that, my midterm for the the 70-271 exam is coming up and I need to start studying there in RL.

Otherwise, I jumped onto WoW to tank my first Outlands instance. We wiped hard on the last boss in Ramparts. The Paly we had as a healer was spec'd Prot but the group leader had him being our Main Healer. We had no other heals coming in. I took 2 giant fireballs and then I'd go pop. 3.7k damage from each. Don't have the STA pool to handle that yet.

Also be debating if switching to full Prot was a good idea. I feel like I play my class well enough that I'll be able to "survive" in PvP but I'm used to rockin' so it'll be a minor change.

Meh, I'll deal. It certainly has increased my livespan, though. I can 3 pull mobs 1-2 lvls higher than me and clear 'em without too much difficulty.

I want to tank right now, anyway. Not straight PvP. There'll be time for that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! And thank you for the blogroll inclusion. You are sweet.