Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Healing Pots, Armor Pots, Potpotpot

Un'Goro's where I be right now. Killin' apes and dinos and giant frakkin' plants. Aaaand, I died. A lot. Plus, lots of those apes do this thing:

Annoying Ape bangs on his chest, calling for help.

Then I'd have a 3v1 and I'm on the losing streak. I realized I couldn't horde (haha) my money. I have to keep my Pots stacked. So, here's a break down of the 50+ pots I need to carry.

Potions:

Healing
Major Healing Potion (lvl 45) ingredients: 2 Golden Sansam, 1 Mountain Silversage
Volatile Healing Potion (lvl 55) ingredients: 1 Golden Sansam, 1 Felweed
Super Healing Potion (lvl 55) ingredients: 2 Netherbloom, 1 Felweed

Rage
Mighty Rage Potion (lvl 46) ingredients: 3 Gromsblood

Shield
Greater Stoneshield Potion (lvl 46) ingredients: 2 Stonescale Eel (2 Stonescale Oil), 1 Thorium Ore
Ironshield Potion (lvl 60) ingredients: 3 Motes of Earth, 2 Ancient Lichen

Elixirs:

Battle Elixirs
Elixir of Brute Force (lvl 45) ingredients: 2 Gromsblood, 2 Plagueblooms *
Elixir of the Mongoose (lvl 46) ingredients: 2 Silversage, 2 Plagueblooms
Elxir of Major Strength (lvl 50) ingredients: 1 Silversage, 1 Felweed
Elixir of Major Agility (lvl 55) ingredients: 1 Tercone, 2 Felweed **

Guardian Elixirs
Elixir of Superior Defense (lvl 43) ingredients: 2 Stonscale Eel (2 Stonescale Oil), 1 Sungrass
Elixir of Major Fortitude (lvl 50) ingredients: 2 Ragveil, 1 Felweed **
Elixir of Major Defense (lvl 55) ingredients: 1 Terocone, 3 Lichen
Major Troll's Blood Potion (lvl 53) ingredients: 1 Gromsblood, 2 Plaguebloom *

Now I just have to figure whether it's better to stack AGI or STR with your Elixirs. OOOOOOoooooh decisions! I think that answer will probably be based on my economy on Ravenholdt. If the AGI elixirs are CRAZY expensive, Imma skip 'em. Silly rogue twinks. Playing silly prices. I *heart* you for buying the stuff I sell but I *no heart* you for driving up AGI prices.

No comments: