Friday, January 25, 2008

Linking to Photos

I might want to put a few screenshots in so I'm just postin' a little test to see where, what and whos about how to do it.

Tumbnail size (144px)




Small (288 px)




Medium (400 px)




Linking to Picasa to see how these images turned out. The aboves are all .JPEG so I'll put a Medium .GIF down below for comparison.




Not too happy that you can't upload .TIFF or .PNG to Picasa. I'll have to see if there's another photoshare out there that you can.

Here's a .TIFF from Flickr in Medium size.


Prot build


And here's just the Prot tree from Flickr, again in Medium and .TIFF -


Prot Tree


And here's the Prot tree from Picasa, Meduim and .JPEG




Large, .JPEG, Picasa


Hate to say it, but I really like Flickr just for the .TIFF ability. I'm really anal about my colors being correct. I think Flickr can even take .PNG which is the format WoW saves screenshots. Maybe the home version of Picasa works for better lossless formats.

No comments: