Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I just hit 60, now what...

Veneretio over at TankingTips has a great article on how to start getting gear once you hit 70.

Since I'm gonna do 60-70 as a full Prot spec, I wanted to build a list of things to start accumulating as soon as you head through the Dark Portal. I chose to stick to instances for now. I might branch out to quest rewards later.

First off is Hellfire Citadel: Hellfire Ramparts

Loot:
-- Neck:
Garrote-String Necklace from Omor the Unscathed.
-- Back:
Mok'Nathal Wildercloak from the Reinforced Iron Chest after killing Nazan and Vazruden.
-- 1H Sword:
Shadowrend Longblade from Watchkeeper Gargolmar.
-- Legs:
Ironsole Clompers from the the Reinforced Iron Chest after killing Nazan and Vazruden.
-- Waist:
Tenacious Defender from Omor the Unscathed.
-- Ring:
Mok'Nathal Clan Ring from the Reinforced Iron Chest after killing Nazan and Vazruden.

Next is Hellfire Citadel: The Blood Furnace

Loot:
-- Neck:
Pendant of Battle-Lust from The Maker.
-- Ranged:
Legion Blunderbuss from Broggok.
-- Hands:
Ironblade Gauntlets from The Maker.
-- 2H Axe:
Warsong Howling Axe from Keli'dan the Breaker.

Running Hellfire Citadel to get this items should definitely give me a boost with my "Intro to Tanking full Prot." Looking forward to it.

No comments: