Monday, January 28, 2008

*sniffles* It's not easy being big and meaty...

Why?! WHYWHYWHY??!?

I logged into Neb this weekend. Things died. Orkwar can kills things, too. But Neb just has this FINESSE about it. I mean, he send Ramboar out, thing dies, on to the next. I don't even have to think about it!

With Orkwar, I punch something and it punches me back. All that punching costs me gold too. I think it comes out to around 67c each time I take a hit. And if I have to meet the Spirit Lady, then those hits just spike to about 1s 45c.

Ooooh.

I love to tank but, my word, it keeps me broke!

So, I just can't play Neb till Orkwar has hit 70. I have to resist the urge to mangle things in under 5 seconds. Orkwar killing in 2 minutes 35 seconds will just have to suffice for now.

*sniffles* But it was so neato...

No comments: